Saturday, August 7, 2010

39 Weeks

We're almost there! It's hard to believe that there are only 7 days left until my actual due date. These last 9 months have flown by. Sure I've had my ups and downs but overall I have been extremely blessed to have had a very easy pregnancy. I have been able to stay active, work, continue my calling, sing, travel, etc. This last week or two I have definitely slowed down, sleeping has become more difficult and sitting at work has become no fun at all. Part of it stems from the anticipation that something wonderful is about to happen and the other part is that I'm more uncomfortable and my ankles and legs have been swelling a lot. But my work has been very accommodating allowing me to leave early some days to rest or just work from home. We are getting SO excited to meet our little girl and hope that she decides to come sooner than later. ;-) I feel like my tummy is so round and really sticking out there but on comparison with last weeks picture there really isn't too much change. In fact I think in my 38 week picture my belly looks bigger. Maybe she was pushing out more that day. Well...hopefully my next post will be of our little girl's birthday. We will keep you all posted!

38 Weeks

39 Weeks

3 comments:

Becca said...

It will be soon you probably feel less round because she has dropped...Well that is what it looks like to me! Can't wait to see her through pictures!

Becky Foster said...

You look adorable. Good luck with everything. Hope it goes perfectly for you!

Elizabeth said...

Good luck and all the best for the big day. (I came over from Shelleys Blog)