36 weeks
Sunday, August 1, 2010
37 & 38 Weeks!
I got a little behind in my posts this last week but I'm back to give you and update. I went to the doctor on Friday and he said that the baby is head down and I was 1 cm dilated and about 60% effaced. He doesn't think it will be long now. As a matter of fact he said he wouldn't be surprised if I went into labor sometime this week. I can't believe we could possibly meet our baby girl so soon! Yesterday was a planned "nesting" day and we cleaned our whole house and I went shopping for some last minute items. I just need to finish putting my hospital bag together and then we're set! We're excited and nervous to meet our little girl. Below have added two new pictures and you can see I'm definitely poking out more this week. We'll keep you all posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe your little girl could come any day! It seems like it went by so fast- of course I wasn't the pregnant one so it did seem fast for me! We're so excited and can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby!
You look so cute! I'm so excited for you. It's the most amazing experience to meet your new baby for the first time! Good luck! :)
It really is. I love delivery! Soak it up and try to remember everything, write down things while you are in the Hospital recovering, and make yourself sleep, even if you're excited, you'll feel that lack of when you get home. Also have the cameras charged at all times, I feel the best footage is actually in the hospital just before and after delivery. Good luck, you'll do great!
Post a Comment