Tuesday, May 18, 2010
27 weeks
27 weeks! I can't believe that I'm almost done with my second trimester. This one has actually flown by really fast. I feel like my tummy has been growing so much but when I compare to the picture I took three weeks ago there doesn't seem to be as much change visually as I feel. My tummy is a lot firmer now though and this little girl has been moving a lot! I got a good swift kick this weekend and her new favorite thing to do is put her foot right under my right rib and just push. It's a pretty weird feeling. She is getting big enough now that I can feel her roll too. She is most active in the morning right after I get to work and then again about an hour after lunch. She get a little active right before bed and so I try to have Bud feel her kick but as soon as he puts his hand on my belly she calms right down. Silly girl! Then again he is a calming influence on me so I'm not surprised by that. ;-) I decided to take a 360 picture today so I could see how I'm carrying this little peanut. It looks like she is all out front. I was surprised that you couldn't really tell much from the back or the front view. I guess that's a good thing...I imagine she'll just keep pushing up and out from here to the end. I have another appointment next week so hopefully we'll get to see her and maybe even get to find out how much she weighs. She sure feels big so I can't imagine what she'll feel like right at the end. Only 87 more days to go if she doesn't come until August 14th!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You look fantastic! I can tell you that my backside doesn't look that good.
You're looking GREAT!
Carrying the baby high, it seems like!
That's a good thing!
Can't wait to see you in a few months!
Shelley
I'm so glad that you took that backside picture. My rude neighbor told me when I was pregnant, "You can tell if a woman is having a girl because when she turns around, you can see it all in her butt and thighs. If she were having a boy, you wouldn't even know from the back." Yeah, probably the rudest comment while I was pregnant. Yes, she knew I was expecting a girl. And what did she have? Twin boys! Of course!
So, here's to proving that she is completely wrong in her theory! Your picture tells the truth! You can't even tell you're pregnant from the back. You're lookin' good there sister! I love you!! Keep rockin' it!
We're on the home stretch! You look great ;)
You look amazing! And I'm very excited for you!! You are gonna be a wonderful mommy!!
What a prego hottie! You look great. This little one will be here before you know it (and girls are so much fun - drama, but fun!) Best of luck in the hot months to come. Maybe they'll remind you a bit of Ecuador! :)
Post a Comment