Saturday, February 7, 2009

Making Bread

This morning our Relief Society had a bread making workshop. We had two sisters teach two different recipes and everyone brought their ingredients and learned how to put the dough together. The we were to bring the dough home for the final rise and then make them into loafs and bake them. It was a lot of fun and we had 20 ladies attend which is great for this ward.

Getting the dough ready to put in the pan...YUMMY!

Waiting for the dough to rise

The close up

BUDDY!...Not THAT kind of close-up!
(I'm sorry I just thought this was too funny. I didn't even know that he took it.)


The finished product. I'm sad to say I think I may have cooked the big loafs a little too long but hey...it was my first time and it's still soft so it wasn't a complete disaster. ;)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

You have a hot butt. ;)

ann said...

Super cute new header picture! You guys look great!

mj said...

cool. i gotta learn how to make bread. it makes me hungry to look at it.