Only 4 weeks to go! I can't believe it. Here is a picture at 34 weeks and one taken today at 36 weeks so you can compare. I'm a lot rounder now than I was two weeks ago. I had my last two week appointment on Friday and now I'll be going every week. My doula (my good friend who is a labor and delivery coach) is guessing I'll go a week to a week and a half early. I think I will carry right up to my due date if not over a little bit. I guess we'll see!
34 Weeks
3 comments:
ha ha I'm glad you aren't predicting that you'll go early. That's never a good idea...don't get yout hopes up. I'm glad you're 36 weeks, it's actually in sight and it helps so much to go to the doctor every single week!! Makes it go by faster!
Ooo! You really DID pop out a little more! LOVE IT!
You look like your belly has dropped a little too.
Eeek!
That baby is gonna be here in no time! :)
Yay! It could happen any time now! Wow. Good luck with everything. That's great that you have a doula too. You're love having her support. Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment