Sunday, June 6, 2010

30 Weeks

Here are a few belly shots at 30 weeks. Only 10 more weeks to go! I can't believe our little girl is going to be here so soon. I have to admit I feel like I've grown a lot more in the last three weeks than it appears from the pictures when I compare. She has been moving a lot lately and the last few days it feels like she facing head down with her feet pushing against each of my ribs. Not the most comfortable thing for me but I imagine it's getting pretty squishy in there. :-) I'm now going to see my doctor every two weeks so our next appointment is a week from tomorrow and I think we may get to have an ultra sound this time. I'm really excited to see her!


6 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Ooo! you look so cute! I can't believe how much you've grown in the past couple of weeks! :)

It's so fun to see your baby belly! :)

Bethany said...

As cute as ever!

Becky Foster said...

You look adorable Kim! I'm so excited for you!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I can't believe the belly you DO NOT HAVE! I can't believe that's a 30 week belly! I look like that at 4 months! That's not fair!

Trisha said...

You look great! Happy 30 weeks:)

Kristalyne said...

you absolutely look adorable. 10 more weeks to go...you're almost to the finish line....hoooray! then you will get your prize..a sweet little angel girl!