18 weeks! I guess that means I'm almost half way. I'm definitely starting to round out now and the old jeans are not so comfortable anymore. As a matter of fact I made a trip to Motherhood Maternity yesterday and found some really great stuff! The dress in this picture is one of those finds. Tomorrow we are going to have a high resolution ultra sound done. This one is outsourced since the one in the doctor's office is just a simple machine and apparently these machines will be able to check all of the organs to make sure they are functioning properly. One of the other perks is that if the baby is in the right position we should be able to find out for sure what we are having. We go in tomorrow afternoon so stay tuned for an update!
6 comments:
fur cute. can't wait for my little namesake to be born. ;)
You look so cute Kim. So teeny!
Cute dress! You are looking darling. I can't wait to hear the big announcement!
Oh I can't wait to find out what you're having!
Your new dress is adorable. It gets depressing the bigger you get, so it's nice to have some cute clothes on hand to help you feel better bout yourself :)
YOU LOOK pregnant!
YESssssss... it's about TIME! lol.
I love the dress, and I can't wait to see what you're ultrasound looks like!!! Keep us posted
Love you,
Shelley
You are so cute!
Post a Comment