Just got my order from Old Navy today. Sadly out of the 7 things I order from Old Navy only 1....yes 1 fit. The jean skirt. The other items were HUGE even though I went down one size. It was ridiculous! Seriously...I even followed all the advise from others who had ordered. Online shopping is SO annoying but I thought I'd give it a try. Oh well...looks like I'll have to do it the hard way and actually go out to the stores. Boo!
9 comments:
Online shopping is not all it's cracked up to be, unless it's chocolate! Good luck on Friday with your run...
Be happy the cloths were too big. That is a problem I think I could deal with :)
I can't even order anything...at all...from Old Navy when I'm pregnant, that's how huge they make their maternity clothes!
I think it's just old navy sizing...and maternity always seems to be huge anywhere...they have some really cute nursing tanks, but I'm nervous to order for that reason...
Almost all the maternity clothes I shopped for at all stores were too big. The only places that had anything I could wear was Ross and Motherhood. Unfortunately Motherhood always seemed so expensive for something I was only going to wear for a few months. Luckily I had a friend who let me borrow all of her maternity clothes. I ended up only buying one shirt, one pair of jeans, and a dress. Target has some cute things but the stores carry different items so you may have to visit a few to find some cute things. Maybe we should start our own maternity clothing line that sell clothes that actually fit. Sound good? :)
Oh, too bad. I've never tried clothes shopping online...I'm too picky about the fit. I hate shopping (no matter what Gavin says) and I try to online shop as much as possible, but clothes is a go out shopping trip.
So, are they huge everywhere? Or just in the belly area? I know that is an obvious issue, but if they fit everywhere but the belly you will fill the belly part out soon enough!
I bought some stuff from gapmaternity with William and just bought it all in two sizes and returned the size that I didn't need because they offer free return shipping. Does Old Navy do that?
UGH! So annoying! I'm sorry.. Better luck next time! Stop loosing weight!
Shelley
I LOVE shopping, but really only enjoy it when I am completely alone. I also love online shopping because I guess I'm good at knowing the right size to get. Maternity is different. I had to get all my clothes from Gap maternity...not the cheapest but I had to. I'd suggest Gap.
Post a Comment