Sunday, June 20, 2010

32 Weeks!

I know that it's only been two weeks since I've taken a picture but this little girl is starting to push out more and more and there is a noticeable difference. I've started having appointments every two weeks and our doctor says that everything is looking good. He tried to get a 3D ultra sound last week but she was behind the placenta and kept putting her fist in front of her face when he'd try to press down to get a better picture. But it was still fun to see her and see how big she is getting. Only 8 weeks to go. We sure can't wait to meet her!

30 Weeks

32 weeks

7 comments:

House of Smiths said...

HOLY COW! You totally popped this past month!
I love it! You look so cute, and I can't wait to see you in person!!!
~ME

Jami said...

Wow I can tell a big difference. You're adorable! I look at your pics and I think "I am about that size now." Scary! How will I walk?

Becky Foster said...

you look so cute!!

Kristalyne said...

i love the fathers day bag and tee...so awesome!

you look adorable. soo excited only 8 more weeks to gooooooooo! :)

Nate & Tiffany Mortensen said...

You look great! I can definately tell the difference. So exciting!!!

Stephanie said...

I love seeing the pregnancy process pics! The amazing thing is that you look so fantastic in all of them!!! i didn't that was possible when pregnant so well done. :) Hope all is well!

Shelby said...

You are looking great! I'm very excited for you and Bud. What amazing parents you will be. I enjoyed looking at your shower too. I love the idea of making bows and clips for her- so darling.